Happy Saturday Loves!
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far! I apologize for the recent hiatus that I took on the blog. My macbook decided to go on strike for about a week and it left me with no access to photos and means of updating you on outfit posts, etc... I am so happy to say though that some very sweet computer pros helped me sort it out, and now I'm back in action!
I'm bringing you a quick post today friends, and talking about ways to transition your wardrobe into Spring. With the temps beginning to get warm again, it can be a bit tricky sometimes when it comes to shedding those winter layers and preparing for sunny days ahead.
Spring Wardrobe 101
1. Spring Cleaning: I always clean out my closet before the Spring weather hits. It's a great way to see what pieces I absolutely love and want to keep, what pieces I need to store away to bring back out in the Fall, and what pieces I can either sell or donate.
2. Essentials: I always keep at least one coat, a few cozy sweaters, and lighter scarfs in my closet to get me through those chilly Spring mornings and to layer over my favorite floral dresses.
3. Brighten Up: Spring is all about color. From fun brights, to pretty pastels, and colorful prints and patterns. After dark shades during the Fall and Winter months, try to accessorize with a pretty pink scarf or pair a chic floral blouse with your favorite denim.
4. Fancy Feet: As much as I love wearing boots, (one of my favorite shoes to purchase and wear!) Spring is all about shedding those layers. I like to pull out my trusty bow flats on warmer days or a casual pair of converse on laid back weekends. (+ Stock up on a few pairs of sandals for when those hot days hit!) Currently LOVING these: Dune London Lemins
5. Face Lift: I've never been big on eyeshadows, but one thing that I'm constantly changing up as the seasons shift, is my lip color. I love playing with darker shades in the Winter, and brighting up my look with subtle corals, and soft pinks in the Spring.
Favorite Coral - 'Lovers Coral' by Revlon
Favorite Soft Pink- 'Pink in the Afternoon' by Revlon