Target Dress and Vest, Guatemalan Bag, Lucky Brand Booties (similar), Revlon
Super Lustrous Lipstick in 'Wine Not'
Every year when Fall rolls around, I can't help but get a little giddy inside. It has always been my absolute favorite season. There are simply so many things to love about this time of year! From the leaves changing to beautiful shades of red, yellow, purple, and brown, and the crisp autumn breeze in the mornings, to the sight of colorful pumpkin patches, and the amazing aroma of spiced lattes at every coffee shop...I can't seem to get enough of this season! Here's a list of things that I'm planning on doing this year.
Fall To-Do List:
1. Visit a pumpkin patch. (check!)
3. Explore a haunted house or haunted corn maze.
4. Have a scary movie marathon.
5. Rock a vamp lip similar to Emily's.
6. Host a pumpkin decorating party with my girlfriends. Loving all of these fun ideas.
7. Take a getaway with my fiance to a beautiful cabin in the mountains.
8. Bundle up for a fun hayride, followed by a bonfire and lots of smores!
9. Go on a walk and enjoy the beautiful colors of the changing leaves.
10. Add a few fall nail colors to my collection.